Primary Care We make sure you get to your goal
As primary care physicians, or PCPs, we are your first call for most medical issues. We provide both the first contact of our patient with an undiagnosed health concern as well as continuing care of varied chronic medical conditions, not limited by cause, organ system, or diagnosis. We provide non-surgical treatment of common illnesses and medical conditions. Diagnostic techniques include interviewing the patient to collect information on the present symptoms, prior medical history and other health details, followed by a physical examination. We are trained in medical testing, such as interpreting results of blood or other patient samples, electrocardiograms, X-rays, etc.
After collecting data, we come up with a differential diagnosis and, with your participation, formulate a plan including (if appropriate) components of further testing, specialist referral, medication, therapy, diet or life-style changes, patient education, and follow up results of treatment.
Do not hesitate to call us for problems ranging from urinary infections, sinus and ear infections, to asthma, palpitations and back pains.
The list of most common problems we treat in our practice
- Diagnosis and treatment of sore throats, sinus congestions, sinusitis, ear pains and ear infections; rapid testing for strep throat is available
- Diagnosis and treatment of migraine, tension and cluster headaches
- Diagnosis and treatment of respiratory infections such as bronchitis & pneumonia as well as asthma and allergic conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of strains & sprains
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infections (UTI); rapid UTI testing is available
- Diagnosis and treatment of colitis or traveler’s diarrhea; constipation or food poisoning
- Evaluation and treatment of skin rashes and lesions
- Diagnosis and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Urgent and screening EKG ( electrocardiogram) evaluations for heart disease and arrhythmias (palpitations, irregular/skipped heart beats)
- Evaluation and treatment of lacerations and simple wound care
- Onsite blood tests, xray/radiology referrals